Apartemen K2 Park - Tangerang

Subdistrict:  Tangerang      Serpong

Apartment K2 Park Overview

The K2 Park Apartment is an apartment located in Serpong, Tangerang. This residence consists of 6 towers (1 Education Center, 4 apartment towers, and 1 hotel tower). The location of this gold is between Lippo Karawaci, Gading Serpong, BSD City, Alam Sutera, and Modernland. The area will also be filled with well-known schools such as Pelita Harapan University, Swiss German University, Jakarta Nanyang School, Bina Nusantara University, and many more.
The K2 Park Apartment provides a choice of unit types in the form of studios and two bedrooms that fit the modern lifestyle and are super comfortable. The complex will also consist of supermarkets, commercial areas, restaurants, cafes, swimming pools, fitness centers, saunas, and 24-hour security. Whereas the education tower will be equipped with educational institutions such as secretary schools, music schools, and public relations schools.
The K2 Park Apartment presents you with a comfortable and safe residence at a low-end price. With a total of more than 2,500 residential units, the construction is carried out using a green concept with a tree-shaped water pod placed along a green pedestrian road in one complex.
The K2 Park Apartment Project received an injection of funds after the Nantong Double Great Group (NDGG) from China acquired 51 percent of the developer company, PT Prioritas Land Indonesia (PLI). The remaining 49 percent shares are owned by PLI. Assembled by this, the name of this residence also changed its name to Double Great Residence (DGR), which has already begun its construction. In the first phase, DGR will build three towers covering a total of 3,000 residential units with an investment of Rp800 billion.
The project will also be equipped with Esa Unggul University facilities, making this residence the first in Serpong because it combines residential side by side with the campus. Developers are also exploring other campuses to join in making this place an educational residence for millennials.
Factors such as location and facilities make developers more confident with the prospect of this project formerly called The K2 Park Apartment. Its strategic location is between Lippo Karawaci and Gading Serpong, surrounded by well-known schools and campuses, equipped with various commercial facilities, and has easy accessibility to the Jakarta-Merak and Jakarta-Serpong toll roads.


  • Broadband Internet
  • Cafe
  • Commercial Area
  • Gymnasium
  • Mall
  • Mini Mart
  • Parking Lot
  • Restaurant
  • Swimming Pool


Developer Prioritas Land
ArchitectPT. Arkipuri Intranasional
ContractorPT. PP Persero Tbk
Land Size30000 m2
Total Units2500 unit
Building ConditionConstruction Work


Jl. Raya Kelapa Dua, Gading Serpong, Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia 15000

Phone Numbers

Building Phone (+6221) 5035 3000
Marketing Office (+6221) 5035 3000

Property Map

User Uploads

Rukamen is the easiest, most complete apartment directory and listing in Indonesia. Find apartment informations in Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi, Surabaya, Bandung, Bali, Batam.

Contact Us :   0812 1212 3 503

Daftar Listing Bookmark