Apartemen LLOYD Low – Rise Apartment - Tangerang


Subdistrict:  Tangerang      Alam Sutera

Apartment LLOYD Low – Rise Apartment Overview

LLOYD Low - Rise Apartment by Alam Sutera is a concept of living in a vertical residential that is premium because it features a magnificent five-story building that is connected to the ground. The available space is brilliant because it challenges the general concept of high-rise traditional buildings with a unique approach that combines landed lifestyles with the convenience of complete apartment facilities.
 
It is time for you to start living in the lush LLOYD Low - Rise Apartment environment with 70% of the complex dedicated to open space surrounding the residential tower. In addition, other strength points of this apartment include the strategic location and smart home system. Managed by PT. Alam Sutera Realty, Tbk., This developer has been established since 1993 focusing on business activities on property.
 
Developers prioritize innovation to fulfill a quality life, as seen in LLOYD Low - Rise Apartment. Business activities are focused on the development and management of residential areas, commercial areas; industrial area; and also shopping centers, recreation areas and hotels (integrated regional development). Until the end of 2016, Alam Sutera has launched 37 housing clusters and 2 apartment buildings in the city of Alam Sutera. Each cluster consists of 150 - 300 houses and is supported by a variety of premium facilities, including: centers of education, entertainment and health care and shopping centers that have provided a comfortable life.
 
Thanks to the location of LLOYD Low - Rise Apartment in the middle of the residential area and the Central Business District (CBD) of Alam Sutera, apartment residents are spoiled for convenience and comfort with a high level of privacy and security. Because this apartment was built with a low-rise concept, the building was designed only as high as 5 floors with a limited total unit.
 
Apart from the complete facilities, the land provided by LLOYD Low - Rise Apartment is large because 70 percent of the total 4 hectares of land are planned for open space and other facilities, while the other 30 percent are for building needs. Residents of the apartment can have green open spaces with 1 km of running track facilities, indoor-outdoor gym, three swimming pools and a basketball court. The units provided are type 2 bedroom measuring 99.3 square meters and type 3 bedrooms measuring 128.4 square meters.

Facilities

  • Basketball Court
  • BBQ Area
  • Broadband Internet
  • Cafe
  • Children Playground
  • Drug Store
  • Fitness Centre
  • Food Court
  • Garden
  • Green Area
  • Gymnasium
  • Hypermart
  • Jogging Track
  • Kid's Pool
  • Laundry
  • Mall
  • Mini Mart
  • Parking Lot
  • Restaurant
  • Security
  • Swimming Pool
  • Thematic Garden

Information

Developer PT. Alam Sutera Realty
ArchitectBenoy
Land Size4000 m2
Floors5
Year Finish2021
Building ConditionConstruction Work

Unit Types

Address

Jl. Alam Utama, Alam Sutera, Tangerang Selatan


Property Map

User Uploads

Rukamen is the easiest, most complete apartment directory and listing in Indonesia. Find apartment informations in Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi, Surabaya, Bandung, Bali, Batam.

Contact Us :   0812 1212 3 503

Saleshack
CARA TERCEPAT MENJUAL/MENYEWAKAN PROPERTI
Daftar Listing Bookmark